Wednesday, December 15, 2004

First post.

Ho, hum. Got my blog. Was talking to pop (sorry... Pop... capital "p") and St. Peter the other day, just generally rapping about how boring things have become up here when the Old Man and St. Peter pretty much simultaneously came up with the idea that I start a blog! I swear, sometimes I think those two were separated at birth! (Except for the inconvenient fact that Pop ever has been and ever shall be, and all, so he wasn't really born.) Anyway, so I took their advice, logged on to Blogger, and here it is.

Hope to keep you mortals updated on what's going on up here! Keep in touch!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela Chen Shui, "The Soul Alignment Coach" said...

heheeee!!!

This should be fun!

Visiting from Elaine's blog.. you're on her blogroll..
http://www.elainevigneault.com/

Hurry up and post some more.. OK? In the meantime, I'll go look at that other one up top... ;-)

April 29, 2007 at 12:10:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home