Friday, December 17, 2004

LOTR

What's up, homies!

Today I finally got the "Lord of the Rings, Return of the King" Special Edition, 4 disk DVD! It's awesome, it's got, like 50 friggin extra minutes of deleted scenes, including the standoff between Gandalf & Sauroman that didn't make it to the cut that was shown in theatres. Pop gave it for me for my birthday. "What?" you say, "Christmas isn't for another 8 days!" Silly Rabbit, come on you know that it's Christmas every day in Heaven. Any way, like I was saying, Pop gave me this 4 DVD set for Christmas, and I sat down to watch it earlier. I think it's awesome, but Dad didn't really like it. Says it's too long. Says it lasts for eternity and a day. Now, I'm like: "What's 4 1/2 hours to a guy who's been around for ever and will be around for ever?" But he was still, like: "No way, go see it with one of your friends." Thing is, that wasn't too easy. Despite the fact that Pop just bought a 60" plasma screen for my room, I found few takers. St. Anthony was too busy, and St. Peter said there's no way he'd be done checking in the new guests in time to watch a movie. Even Mary Magdalene, who it seems, is always up for doing something (confession: sometimes it even gets a little annoying), said she had a haircut scheduled for today. So finally, I run into St. Michael, and he's like "The Special Edition DVD is out, finally? Kick Ass!" Turns out the guy's a HUGE LOTR fan! You know, on second thought, it shouldn't have really surprised me. After all, considering the way the guy dresses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home